Check your partner and your medical records before kissing!!!
KISS MAY HAVE BEEN FATAL FOR TEEN WITH NUT ALLERGY(Canada)
A 15-year-old girl in Quebec's Saguenay region is believed to have died as a result of an allergic reaction to her boyfriend's kiss. An autopsy will be performed on the body of the teen, who was allergic to peanuts. Officials said she did not consume the nuts, but they believe she had a reaction to kissing her boyfriend, who had eaten peanut butter. Although an adrenaline shot was administered almost immediately, the teen did not recover, the Montreal newspaper La Presse reported. The girl was rushed to hospital, where she died after suffering respiratory failure